|استاذ مساعد: احمد علاء الدين|
|قسم هندسة تقنيات السيارات|
|البحوث المنشورة Paper Publications|
|1. Design of a digital electronic torque meter. 3rd Scientific Conference of Scientific Research council, Baghdad, 7-11/10/1983.
2. Fruit detachment force and selective harvest of Zahdi date variety. J. Agric Water Reso. Re. V 5, no.2, pp 81-95, Oct 1986.
3. Field performance evaluation of different types of mechanical pollination systems for date palms. J. Agric Water Reso. Re. V 7, no. 1, pp 61-82, Apr 1988.
4. Development of a new ground level pollinator for date palms. 5th Scientific conference of Scientific Research Council, Baghdad, 7-11 Oct 1989.
5. Cost of mechanical pollination of date palms. 3rd Technical Conference, Baghdad, 14-16 Apr 1992.
6. trength and stiffness of fiber reinforced hybrid composites. 4th Iraqi technological conference, Baghdad, 11-12 May 1998
7. Improving the structural strength of Syme prosthesis. 4th International conference on the physics of condense matter, Jordan, 18-20 Apr 2000.
8. Design of a fatigue testing machine for lower limb prostheses. 7th Scientific conference for Foundation of Tech. Institutes, Baghdad, 7-8 May 2000.
9. Development and testing of a shaker system for the selective harvest of date fruit. 3rd International conference on date palm, Abu Dhabi-UAE, 19-21 Feb 2006.
10. The effect of tire tread depth on some vehicle performance parameters. 10th Scientific conference for Foundation of Tech. Education, Baghdad, 26-27 March 2007.
11. Stress analysis of Syme prosthetic socket. Jordanian International Biomedical Engineering Conference, Amman-Jordan, 4-8 Nov.2007.
12. Flexural properties of glass and graphite particles filled polymer composites. Ibn Al-Haitham Journal for pure and applied science. Vol.24 no.1, pp. 99-106, 2011.
13. The mechanical properties of epoxy resin reinforced with silica (quartz) and alumina particles. The Iraqi journal for Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 486-506, 2011.
14. The effects of vehicle speed and type of road surface on the longitudinal slip of tires and the brake stopping distance. Eng. &Tech. Journal, Vol. 31, Part (A), No.10, 2013.
15. Reduction of vehicle speed using an alternator. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol.6 Issue 02, February-2017.